Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Palau GH2

Started by matdiver1234 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Palau GH2

3 posts
  1. Hi,

    I had a week of pretty awful weather in Palau at the beginning of this year. As someone who relies a lot on ambient light, this wasn't ideal, but as always in Palau there were some great dives. Highlights here:

     

    https://vimeo.com/92704941

     

    Matt

    Edited by matdiver1234
  2. Great video Matt

     

    Did you use the GH2 firmware by Driftwood/ Vitaly by any chance?

     

    regards

    David

  3. Thanks, David. Yep, you're right, I used Vitaly's hack, and my own custom patch: 50 Mbps, GOP 3, quantization mostly to details. With that hack I can still get about 1h22 min of video on a 32 GB card, and I think it's a sweet spot of quality and file size.

    Matt

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.