Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dual 10 Watt LED Cannister Heads

Started by SubSurfaceTech ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Dual 10 Watt LED Cannister Heads

5 posts
  1. Post the Micro light build I felt something a little smaller and more powerful would be acceptable so have embarked on a dual head cannister video light.

     

    This will necessitate a remote battery pack and wired configuration but neither of them are going to be big ...

     

    You can check progress so far - http://subsurfacetech.synergize.co/LEDDualHeadProject.php

     

    Will update thread as the build continues.

     

    Ta

     

    SubSurfaceTech

  2. Very nice. I just looked at your website, and I am impressed at the details that you include on the build, especially the design criteria. I will be watching this project, and maybe even try it myself if I can find some time. Thanks very much.

  3. Very nice. I just looked at your website, and I am impressed at the details that you include on the build, especially the design criteria. I will be watching this project, and maybe even try it myself if I can find some time. Thanks very much.

     

    Thank you - the kind comments are appreciated.

     

    Ta

     

    SubSurfaceTech

  4. Small update detailing the build for the Monitor & Control system of the Video Light.

    Construction pic's of the magnetic momentary buttons.

    Currently finalising the size of a rotary On / Off switch, when this is completed the drawings will be updated and available for download.

    Ta

    SubSurfaceTech

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.