Where is the Goldfish
Anybody has a idea where Bob is? He didn't mentioned anything in his last posts in late Feb.
Is he just on a remote place of earth or did anything happen?
I miss him here...
Simon
Read-only discussion
Anybody has a idea where Bob is? He didn't mentioned anything in his last posts in late Feb.
Is he just on a remote place of earth or did anything happen?
I miss him here...
Simon
I was wondering the same thing. Has anybody heard from him since late Feb?
Hi,
Bob send me a Email but asked me not to quote it here.
Just so much: He is well, just not visiting WP at the moment.
Simon
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.