Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Extension ring for Zen 45mm panny/Leica flat port?

Started by Kevindale222 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Extension ring for Zen 45mm panny/Leica flat port?

1 posts
  1. Hi. I currently own a Zen 45mm flat port for my pt-ep05l housing. I have the chance of buying a cheap 60mm oly macro lens. But it obviously doesn't fit.

     

    I see reef photo website has a Zen 25mm extension ring which fits with the Zen 45mm flat port to

    accommodate the 60mm but that is the only place I can see if for sale. Seems strange. Has anyone purchased this item in the UK. It doesn't appear on the Zen website either.

     

    Many thanks.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.