Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

One of Wetpixel's own in National Geograhic

Started by jgrjr777 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

One of Wetpixel's own in National Geograhic

3 posts
  1. Last year I was browsing the mirrorless forum when I came across a couple of photos posted by a member, fatky90. I really liked the photos. One stood out though and I wrote to Kyle telling him what a great photo it is. Here is a link to the photo.

     

    http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/03/18729798-cute-or-spooky-seal-wins-approval-in-underwater-photo-contest?lite

     

    Over the weekend I happened to be browsing through the May 2014 Nat Geo. What did I see but Kyle's photo on page 8. I sent him an email and asked if had posted anything about this on Wetpixel. He modestly said he had not. I could not help doing it myself. Kyle congratulations!!!!

  2. Hi jgrjr777, this should also be posted in the "Members in Media" section as well.

  3. I will post it over there. Thanks for the heads up.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.