Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite 70d ttl converter

Started by Cerianthus ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 70d ttl converter

2 posts
  1. Using the new 70d housing this weekend, I came across a strange problem.

     

    When I set the in housing TTL converter to manual. The converter switches back to TTL after one or after several shots.

     

    I'm using 2 ds51s and it happens with both synch cables I have. Never happened on the 20d housing I had And I made sure I did slide the connector on the camera properly.

     

    Anybody an idea?

  2. I swapped the strobes, reconnected everything and it was ok on tonight's dive.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.