Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam Port for 12-50mm

Started by Pete L ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Port for 12-50mm

5 posts
  1. Just assembled my gears for the 12-50mm lens & I was under the impression that you could access manual focus but I can't see how as it appears the setup is only to zoom into the macro mode.

    Am I missing something here?

  2. What camera housing you using?

  3. It will be both a Gh4 in a GH3 housing & an Olympus OMD EM10

  4. It's power zoom, so the front gears (dial on port) will switch in/out of macro mode, while the back gears (dial on body) will turn slightly left and right to power zoom in/out. There's no way to manual zoom with this port and gears.

  5. Thanks :)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.