Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Let's Chat

Started by james ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Let's Chat

5 posts
  1. Let's Chat

    Hi Folks,

     

    If you're online, (and you probably are if you're reading this) why not try the Chat? I'll be hanging out today and would love to say "Hi."

     

    Just click on the link that says IRC Chat and follow the directions.

     

    See you there!

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Hello, McFly? Yoohoo!

     

    C'mon, it's Friday afternoon at the office - let's chat.

     

    J

  3. Try again Todd, I was actually doing some work...

  4. Ok, I get unable to connect to server.

  5. Hi William,

     

    I'm able to connect from my location, and Todd just connected from the frigid North, so it's working. I think there must be a connection down between your location and the server. Try again in an hour perhaps?

     

    Cheers

    James

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.