Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Looking to Buy an Aquatica, Sea & Sea, or Nauticam Housing D7000

Started by marjsyd ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking to Buy an Aquatica, Sea & Sea, or Nauticam Housing D7000

4 posts
  1. Hi

     

    I am looking to buy a second hand Aquatica, Nauticam, or Sea & Sea Housing for a Nikon D7000 with a Tonika 10-17mm Lense. I am happy to consider buying a whole kit minus the camera if someone is upgrading.

     

    Thanks Jason

  2. Selling Nuaticam D7000V housing + Vacuum leak sensor valve. Was owned by Greg Le Couer. Serviced fully by Alex Tattersall, Ocean Visions, Bournemouth a month ago. Not used since. Excellent condition. Reason for selling - too big for me. Photos available if interested. €1950


    seankent1@gmail.com


  3.  

    Selling Nuaticam D7000V housing + Vacuum leak sensor valve. Was owned by Greg Le Couer. Serviced fully by Alex Tattersall, Ocean Visions, Bournemouth a month ago. Not used since. Excellent condition. Reason for selling - too big for me. Photos available if interested. €1800

    seankent1@gmail.com

     

  4. I am looking for an Aquatica housing for the Nikon D7000. I already have the ports and camera. .

    Please contact me by email at

    68.elias@gmail.com

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.