Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Shore Diving in Kona

Started by tri4funnow ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Shore Diving in Kona

1 posts
  1. I'll be in Kona from June 9- June 17(last day I can dive). I'm looking for shore dive buddies. I know of a few spots from previous trips, but also have a few new ones I would like to try. Wife is normally the buddy but she can't dive right now due to us trying to have a kid. I have a porch pass to dive, but I don't ever dive solo.

     

    Please drop me a line if you are interested.

     

    Thank you,

     

    James

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.