Has any body heard if there are plans to make a fisheye zoom for the EM5? I am about to purchase the 8mm fisheye but would wait for the flexibility a zoom like the Tokina 10-17 if it is in the works.
Thanks
Read-only discussion
Has any body heard if there are plans to make a fisheye zoom for the EM5? I am about to purchase the 8mm fisheye but would wait for the flexibility a zoom like the Tokina 10-17 if it is in the works.
Thanks
The Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm might be an option.
Rumor that Olympus coming out with 7-14mm @2.8. Going to be expensive.
Fisheye zoom... Unfortunately no plans that I have ever heard of. Whether for technical or other reasons, Tokina and most other independents have not gone after the M43 market. if you want a fisheye, it is either the Lumix 8mm or the Samyang lens.
Well, there is one other fisheye alternative (though not really a serious one!). I recently got one of these just to play around with, its fun, but isn't much more than a toy:

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.