My nauticam Handle broke. Not sure when/where. I soaked my housing and let it dry before breaking down and the handle just fell off.
Do handles need special care?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Read-only discussion
My nauticam Handle broke. Not sure when/where. I soaked my housing and let it dry before breaking down and the handle just fell off.
Do handles need special care?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don't think they really need special care appart from rinsing but at the same time i would not drop it from height.
This one looks like it had a major malfunction. I would be asking the question of my dealer/ nauticam.
All the best with it
Marko
This looks like one of the older handles that have been redesigned, Nauticam should replace it.
BVA
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.