Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Panasonic 14-42mm behind Inon UFL-165AD, anyone tried it?

Started by kc_moses ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic 14-42mm behind Inon UFL-165AD, anyone tried it?

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I'm still doing some research about possible GH4 rig (also waiting for announcement of Panasonic LX8). I will be mostly doing video so I think the Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm using the Nauticam Macro Port 35 would be the way to go. I read that the Panasonic 14-42mm has 37mm thread, which mean it's tiny! The Nauticam Macro Port 35 is 67mm threaded.

     

    Anyway, I still have my Inon UFL-165AD port, I'm holding on to it because it's the best WA wet lens back in the day. I have a 67mm to AD adapter. So my question is, has anyone tried this set up? I know the Panasonic lens will have to zoom to 18mm (36mm equivalent), would there be vignette?

     

    Moses

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.