Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Using a Canon 100mm Macro lens with Sony Nex-7

Started by robovet ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Using a Canon 100mm Macro lens with Sony Nex-7

1 posts
  1. I've been waiting for the Zeiss 50mm macro to be released to expand the macro capabilities of my rig (Sony Nex-7 with nauticam). After seeing all the release hold ups; and reading posts on this forum regarding shutter delay when using flash, I've been looking at other options. I came across this port option -- Zen FP-MBC100

     

    http://reefphoto.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6912

     

    it seems intriguing since I already own a metabones adapter and the canon 100mm macro. Does anyone out there have hands on experience with this underwater ? It appears you would not be able to rely on autofocus.

     

    Thanks for any reply--

     

    marc

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.