Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Equinox Housing for Canon EOS 600D T3i

Started by Ram ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Equinox Housing for Canon EOS 600D T3i

6 posts
  1. For sale: Equinox Housing for Canon EOS 600D T3i, with flash bulkhead and brackets for strobe and video arms. Brand new, never used. Other priorities interfere.

    (brand new $949 + 200 for strobe bulkhead and brackets) asking $850.

     

    post-47292-0-43391800-1404093176_thumb.jpg

    post-47292-0-49445700-1404093177_thumb.jpg

    post-47292-0-37369300-1404093178_thumb.jpg

    post-47292-0-25731000-1404093179_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi, I'm looking for housing for my eos600D. I would be interested in your offer if you give lower price (600$) plus invoice/bill for me (tax issues).

    How do you think?

    Bart

  3. Hi Bart, I am not a business, just a private seller, but I can give you a document stating price. Also $ 600 is too low. I'm sorry. Best I can do is $750 and you pay for delivery.

    Thanks for your interest anyway.

    Ram

  4. Ram, sure I understand. I'll wait some so maybe you'll sell it somewhere else with better price and if not then you can back to me with your offer.

    Delivery is to USA CA.

    Regards,

    Bart

  5. OK Bart, I'll let you know how it goes.

    Ram

  6. OK, It is official , I am lowering the price for the whole system to $750. It's a bargain being brand new.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.