Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Fish Fireworks in 4K

Started by Scuba_SI ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Fish Fireworks in 4K

8 posts
  1. Here's one I made a while back, but I finally have had chance to upload in 4K to Youtube. please let me know if the 4K option is working for you.

     

    It was a great experience and we must have taken our guests several times a day for the few days it was going off. Such a lot of fun being in a school like that.

     

  2. Very cool. Looks great on my 4K monitor.

  3. Wow! That is awesome!

     

    Where and when did you shoot such cool footage?

  4. Exciting stuff.

     

    Maybe pull back the reds a bit. Especially in the highlights.

     

    Even at 4K, YouTube is still over-compressing it.

     

    What camera?

  5. Fabulous action. The Red camera seems to be done really well. There are some artefacts that I guess are generated by youtube

     

    I have 35 mbps connection but I doubt it is using that bit rate

  6. Looks awesome, fun video :)

    Unfortunately it seems like even on 4k the detail is partly destroyed by the youtube compression.

  7. Thanks for the feedback, I was in Africa and was avoiding the internetz...

    Following up on the feedback i spat another version out with a colour correction:

  8. Very pretty.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.