Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Photo Activities at Seaspace 2004

Started by james ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Photo Activities at Seaspace 2004

5 posts
  1. Photo Activities at Seaspace 2004

    I'll pass this along for our users - from Ken Knezick:

     

    Dear Friends & Fellow Photographers,

     

    Permit me to put my SEASPACE sombrero on for a moment, as I invite you to consider our upcoming SEASPACE Exposition, June 5 & 6 in Reliant Center

    Houston. Specifically, I'd like you to be aware of the many great

    photo-specific activities we have planned:

     

    ** SEASPACE will host the Houston premiere of the IMAX film "Coral Reef Adventure."

     

    ** Film makers Howard & Michele Hall will be on hand to offer behind the

    scenes insight into the making of this excellent film.

     

    ** Photo journalist Jesse Cancelmo will teach a three-hour workshop on

    "Techniques to Improve your Underwater Photography."

     

    ** Wetpixel luminaries Eric Cheng and James Wiseman will present a

    workshop on "Digital Underwater Photography."

     

    ** Larry & Denise Tackett will present "Shooting, Marketing, & Selling

    Your Underwater Photography."

     

    ** Photo Pro Marty Snyderman will present four high voltage seminars

    including, "Sharks in the Wild" and "Diving with Mr. Big."

     

    ** At SEASPACE courtesy of Dive Training Magazine, Marty will stay on to

    make a featured presentation to Houston U/W Photo Society on Monday, June 7.

     

    All this just scratches the surface of SEASPACE weekend. Find complete

    details at: http://www.seaspace.org

     

    This is the 35th Anniversary of a truly great event. Please consider

    joining us yourself, and sharing this email with your dive and photo buddies.

     

    Thanks for your consideration. KDK

     

    Ken Knezick - Executive Director of SEASPACE (in his spare time?!)

  2. Yeah, I saw you guys mentioned when I was looking through the workshops area. That's great! I would really like to go this year and I am trying to drum up some interest with some other members of my dive club in Grand Prairie, TX.

     

    Hope to see you there!

     

    astrl

  3. Kimberly and I will be there.....we've signed up for 2 workshops.....we need a wetpixel t-shirt so we can recognize each other!

     

    Karl

  4. I'll be there on at least one of the days. I'm probably going to be doing a DAN O2 provider course as well, unless something crops up before hand.

  5. I'll be there. Get to meet the "luminaries".

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.