Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Upgrade GH2 to GH4?

Started by Kevster ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Upgrade GH2 to GH4?

1 posts
  1. I am thinking about buying a new GH4.

    I currently use an "unhacked" GH2.

     

    My biggest gripe with the GH2 is banding, especially using the 8mm fisheye. Using the fisheye i often find it difficult avoiding large light blue, white areas at the top of the frame in sunny conditions. I assume this is due to dynamic range.

     

    How big an improvement does the GH4 have on the GH2 for sunbursts/shooting in sunny/shallow conditions.

     

     

     

     

     

     

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.