Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

hugyfot housing for canon EOS 5D camera

Started by dodelineur ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

hugyfot housing for canon EOS 5D camera

5 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

     

    I have for sale this Hugyfot housing in great condition.

     

    The housing was completely checked by Hugyfot last year, it has only 4 dives in fresh water since.

    The housing has been modified by factory to 150m.

    During check by factory, the hugycheck system has been added, and Two brand new nikonos type connectors.

    Two handles.

    So basically the whole electronic is new (only 4 dives).

    target light.

    Price for the kit: 700€

    post-31250-0-00123500-1405775266_thumb.jpg

    post-31250-0-36849600-1405775276_thumb.jpg

    post-31250-0-20761500-1405775287_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump.

     

    New price: 500€...

    At this price this is a real bargain… I can guarantee everything is working, no damage, electronic is new since I only made 4 dives after the upgrade of electronic to have hugycheck system.

  3. BUMP.

     

    tx

     

    John

  4. up

     

    John

  5. Hello,

     

    I see the post is very old but trying is free ;-)

     

    you still have the housing?

     

    thx

    destaem

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.