Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Pegasus Thruster for Sale - $1500

Started by Leebo92 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Pegasus Thruster for Sale - $1500

7 posts
  1. I have a used Pegasus Thruster for sale. Everything you need to start using this is included : the unit, 1 battery, charger, mounting tank-bracket, operating manual/kit, throttle cable, and spare o-rings. It is in great working order with no problems and was just serviced by the manufacturer this past January. These scooters mount to your tanks and leave your hands free for doing photography/video/spearfishing etc. You can find more information here:

    Pegasus Thruster Pro Scooter Package
    Underwater Camera Articles: Backscatter now distributor for Pegasus Thruster underwater scoo

    Priced to sell at $1500, please PM with any questions you may have, thanks.

     

     

    post-34020-0-06536500-1405894042_thumb.jpg

  2. bump

  3. bump...still available for sale, price reduced to $1400.

  4. Hey

     

    Are you still selling this item?

     

    I am interesting in buying

     

    Also, can you tell me please, do you have an extra battery?

     

    Thanks

  5. Hey Gregleskov,

     

    Just sent you a message regarding your question, get back to me when you can.

     

    Thanks!

    Lee

  6. I want to buy now.

  7. is the unit still available? I want to buy it now

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.