I would look at a mid level used housing : Aquatica, Sea & Sea, Subal. Try for a complete package - housing, strobe, arms, ......
Each of these are well made and are from reputable companies, and spare parts are available for periodic overhauls.
If possible, buy from this board as I believe most, if not all are reputable and the sellers knowledgable..
The housing you referenced on EBay: what brand is it, are there interchangable ports available, does it have strobe connector/ports, .........?
Look closely at the various views of it; it is designed the same as a $100 case for an inexpensive point & shoot camera.
It is only rated to 130 ft - implying it is not very robust. I believe the three I suggested are all good to 300 ft.
Lastly, you get what you pay for - some times! And you will not get much for $448.
Good luck