Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Port Measurement for L&M stock flat port

Started by Shark_feeder ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Port Measurement for L&M stock flat port

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone need some help, I will be getting a Light and Motion Stingray G2+ used, but I won't be have it in hand for another month or so to measure the standard stock zoom through lens.

     

    If anyone has this housing and could measure the outside diameter in MM so I can order a subsee close-up lens mount for it.

     

    Thank you in advance.

     

    I am getting more than one size from the holder makers.

     

    It should look like the attached photo.

    post-3096-0-09413600-1406319602_thumb.jpg

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.