Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Whites dry suit

Started by goose ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Whites dry suit

3 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Ive just took delivery of my new http://whitesdiving.com/sport-diving/fusion-bullet-drysuit/ Black/Blue with http://whitesdiving.com/sport-diving/evo-3-boots plus http://whitesdiving.com/sport-diving/traveler-drawstring-bag all i can say is its the nuts.

     

    I have had a few in the past (Dry suits that is) and I'm in no doubt as its the best I've ever worn, no restriction at all while taking shots and from a negative entry suit its the nutts. With the front entry zip pitch and get in is the order of the day and not only that its so easy to get on compared to my very heavy neoprene suit.

     

     

    Now before any shoots me I am only mentioning this suit because from a photography point of view its a very user friendly bit of kit comfy, durable and compared to most suits light weight and when traveling this is important.

     

     

    What do you guys use.?

     

    Any thoughts would be welcome.

     

     

    Goose

     

     

  2. DUI GOOSE STOP.

    On the other hand heard good,things about the whites.

    NOW GET OVER HERE AND DIVE.

     

    SD

    Marko

  3. Goose,

     

    I have been using a Whites drysuit for the last 5 or 6 years. Agree it is a great suit but just be careful self donning and zip closing, you may recall I had a problem on the Froach Ban and left the zip about 2mm open resulting in a wet start and aborted dive.

     

    I use the Whites in cool waters or winter i.e water temperature less than 15 degC and in the summer I use my Azdry drysuit which fits me better with less undergarments.

     

    All the best

     

    Gordon

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.