Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Flat bed scanner

Started by okuma ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Flat bed scanner

4 posts
  1. Anyone recommend a good, amateur flat bed scanner?

    Max size = 8.5" x 11'.

  2. I assume this is for photos/negatives. My personal choice is an Epson V600, quite nice and easy to use.

    Bill

  3. Thanks for the recommendation.

    It looks to fit my needs!

  4. I have two Epson V500 scanners - one at work, and one at home, so I also agree with the V600 as well.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.