Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop Album

Started by The Hamburger ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop Album

4 posts
  1. Photoshop Album

    Has any one managed to get Photoshop Album working with D70 NEF files?

     

    I realy like the program but if it can't import these files I think i will have to ditch it.

     

    Cheers

  2. Have you downloaded the latest Photoshop update that includes D70 raw?

     

    www.adobe.com

     

    Karl

  3. Yes , I have no problem with Photoshop CS.

     

    But I still cant get PSA to import NEF files.

     

    Cheers

  4. Have u tried film ?

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.