Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Worm from Lembeh

Started by Nick Hope ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Worm from Lembeh

4 posts
  1. Can anyone tell me what the worm starting at 06:56 in this video from the Lembeh Strait might be? I mean the greenish one on the far right of the clip. Thanks

     

  2. I think it's a Film-Strip Ribbon Worm, Ikedidae. I've seen them a few times in Lembeh. Very cool :)

  3. Leslie Harris has told me this one is actually in the family Phyllodocidae.

  4. No idea on the worm, but I really like the video - actually I have been enjoying the whole series. Thanks for sharing it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.