Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

does anyone know what these are for?

Started by Kenr ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

does anyone know what these are for?

4 posts
  1. I don't know what forum to post this in so here goes. I bought a few items from a fellow wetpixel member. There were two items that I don't know what they are for and the seller doesn't know either. I suspect they are Nauticam parts. Does anybody recognize them?

     

    thanks

    Ken

     

     

    post-33140-0-25065200-1408411812_thumb.jpg

  2. The two tiny gizmos at the top of your photo are plugs for the fiber optic cable ports on the housing. The aluminum piece looks like a tray / handle attachment.

  3. The bottom item (with Roman numeral 2) is to attach a Nauticam right handle to the second (newest) version of Flexitray or Easitray. All right handles now come with the part to mate with the original or a part to mate with the newer one. So in your case, you probably have no need for that part.

  4. Thanks for the responses. Yes the larger part is from a Nauticam tray. I have a spare Nauticam tray and I checked it last night and it has the same part.

     

    Ken

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.