Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

test to see if I can post a problem photo

Started by msilver2 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

test to see if I can post a problem photo

4 posts
  1. WZ1uRjb.jpg

  2. I'd say your test worked OK. You probably don't need to post such a large file. It shows up as 4608 x 3456. I normally post 1000 on the long side at 72 dpi for web posting. It would look like this cleaned up a little;

     

     

    post-4526-0-81780700-1408675298_thumb.jpg

     

    It looks to be over exposed by about a stop and a half. It's easy to overshoot white and or metallic fish/subjects.

     

    What else were you wondering about?

     

    Steve

  3. Thanks Steve: I've got a longer question but I wanted to illustrate it with some of the problem photos, and I wanted to see if I could get a photo into a post. Thanks for advising me to resize the photos. I'll resize before trying it with my question.

  4. Steve: I posted my question in the forum re mirrorless cameras. (Maybe I should have posted it here in the beginners forum, or maybe in the lighting forum, since it's a question about TTL.)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.