Hi all!
I have one problem with the my housing.
Companies launched a new product they are trying to do some things change the more ergonomic.
I previously was using the Canon EOS 5D Mark II (with Sea&Sea MDX Pro 5D MK II) and I did not have any problems. When I went to the Canon EOS 5D Mark III (with Sea&Sea MDX 5D MK III), the problems started.
New housing also a button to switch to photo mode and video mode from being used. It's easy to switch to video mode, but to switch to photo mode button until you hear a clicking sound it needs to. I've tried also the case in other MDX 5D MK III housing. Now on top of the 5D MK III and the buttons in the housing has been damaged. And not work! Because the buttons on the housing, did not good grasp of the buttons on 5D. Dents is not deep enough to interfere with the operation. But does not switch from Video to Photo mode!
Please review the following photos.






Has anyone had a problem with their Sea & Sea MDX 5D MK III housing - or a similar modern Sea & Sea housing?
Thank you.
Mutlu