Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Video - My Sanctuary

Started by Leebo92 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Video - My Sanctuary

3 posts
  1. Hey Everyone,

     

    Just wanted to share a recent showreel I put together from the last year.

     

    Diving to me is more than just a sport, it has a much deeper meaning. To me, its about adventure, exploring the unknown, and that sense of freedom I feel every time I sink below the surface. For that brief hour underwater, I'm lost in the moment... my only focus is on the pure beauty and wonder of the underwater world I'm surrounded by.

    This short film was created to help share those experiences, express my passion for the underwater world, and why I love it so deeply. The filming took place over the past year at several locations including the Bay Islands of Honduras, Palau in Micronesia, and right here at my home in Palm Beach, Florida.

    Thanks for watching!

    Lee

    Edited by Leebo92
  2. Very nice video.

    It has the 'feeling"!

     

    Your logo is excellent also!

  3. Really beautiful work, Lee!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.