Good day all,
Could anyone please recommend a camera shop in Dubai that deals with DLRs and underwater equipment? I have an 11 hour stopover and would like to buy some equipment.
Many thanks
Puffin
Read-only discussion
Good day all,
Could anyone please recommend a camera shop in Dubai that deals with DLRs and underwater equipment? I have an 11 hour stopover and would like to buy some equipment.
Many thanks
Puffin
Hey Puffin
I travelled through Dubai almost every 6 weeks for the best part of 5 years and never found anywhere! The duty free at the airport has some Nikon gear - usually a fair range of bodies and lenses. No u/w gear though. Prices are on the high side though I would say - unless you are there around the time of the Shopping Festival when there are sometimes good discounts. But that is in January so not much use now.
The UK is much cheaper if you are passing anywhere near there.
I'd be fascinated to see what anyone comes up with.
Well I am living here for 7 month and keep ordering everything online. It is cheeper and take same time for delivery. Shops don't keep anything in stock and have to order on request. (Well they may keep a bit in stock)
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.