Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

M43 Lenses in Nauticam 7" Dome

Started by Johnqdiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

M43 Lenses in Nauticam 7" Dome

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I'm looking at consolidating my cameras into one system, namely M43. I have a NEX-6 at the moment and the 7" Dome with the Sony 10-18mm.

     

    I have seen that this dome is compatible with the m43 12-40mm F2.8 but I was hoping it is useable with more.

     

    If it is can anybody tell me what other lenses I'd be able to use with this dome?

     

    John

    Edited by Johnqdiver
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.