Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New Minolta MC-DG100 housing for the Dimage X

Started by underwaterdigital ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

New Minolta MC-DG100 housing for the Dimage X

3 posts
  1. fyi, new minolta housing for the Minolta Dimage X.

     

     

    image

  2. that's what I use as my little shapshot camera. :) That housing looks small, too. It would be great to take along when not going underwater explicitly for photo!

  3. Yes, indeed.

     

    I have not seen the actual housing but based on how it looks it's going to be slim and compact enough to fit it in the BC pocket. I'll post some moer info when the housing is finally released.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.