Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE - Ikelite Underwater Housing for Canon 30D SUPER Condition

Started by sturgeon14 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE - Ikelite Underwater Housing for Canon 30D SUPER Condition

5 posts
  1. Great Sale!


    Canon 30D with 17-85mm EF-S Lens, 60mm EF-S Macro Lens, Ikelite housing (Part 6871.30) and lens port (Part 5503.90). Port cover and lens caps. This is a great package for someone interested in getting into underwater photography. The camera and housing have been on approximately 10 dives. It has never leaked nor flooded!. I am selling because I have bought a new camera and housing. Dome is shiny and clear, is in great state. PayPal Transactions.


    Contact Nicolas at: lalunabianchi@gmail.com

    post-47812-0-24301700-1411596506_thumb.jpg

    post-47812-0-37639600-1411596526_thumb.jpg

    post-47812-0-99146900-1411596545_thumb.jpg

    Edited by sturgeon14
  2. How much are you looking for?

  3. I am looking for $900 but I am flexible.

  4. price reduced $600 obo

  5. Hi there.

    Do you still have this setup? I am very interested.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.