Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New Nauticam 140mm glass fisheye dome port coming?

Started by MagnusW ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

New Nauticam 140mm glass fisheye dome port coming?

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    If you download the port chart for Nauticam m43 there is now a new 140mm fisheye glass dome listed for the panasonic 8mm. Have anyone any more information about this port and knowledge if it might be useful for more lenses?

     

    /Magnus

  2. I use a Zen 100mm port with the Panasonic 8mm fisheye and the Nauticam NA-EM1 housing. Great lens and the 100mm allows you to get very close. I have also used the same 100mm port for the Olympus 12mm F/2 and 17mm F/1.8 with success, I would expect to see other small lenses like the Panasonic 14mm and more work as well. In a port 40mm larger all of these lenses should work just as well I would think.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.