Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Greetings

Started by Beata Lerman ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Greetings

1 posts
  1. Greetings,

    I just registered on Wetpixel.com and would like to introduce myself. My name is Beata Lerman and I'm an advanced diver and a novice photographer from Houston TX. Underwater photography is a relatively new passion of mine. I started in 2012 with a simple point and shoot camera, and over two years evolved through mirror-less Sony NEX to my first cropped sensor DSLR Cannon 20D to a now full sensor Canon 5D. When I'm not diving and shooting pictures (which is unfortunately most of the time) I'm a graduate student in the University of Texas in Houston Graduate School of Biochemical Sciences doing research in Immunology. I'm looking forward to become a regular t Wetpixel, meet more talented photographers and share my images and experiences. I hope everyone stays well and safe underwater and above.

     

    Pleasure meeting you all :)

     

    Beata

    post-47834-0-41108700-1411882338_thumb.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.