I am considering a Inon wet wide-angle for Sony RX100 in Meikon housing.
I've read M67 Inon UWL-100 28AD + M67-ADF adapter is preferable to UWL-H100 28M67 because it makes it easier to change lenses on a dive. Does that combo UWL-100 28AD + M67-ADF has any disadvantage over a UWL-H100 28M67 screwed directly to the housing ?
If you are referring to my blog consider I have evaluated those adapters on a Nauticam housing. The Meikon port may be different so not necessarily the same conclusions apply
Thanks for chiming in, indeed I was referring to your useful blog. Independently from ports, is there a particular reason why one would prefer the UWL-H100 to the combo UWL-100 28AD + M67-ADF ?
UWL-H100 is slightly wider and more compatible with cameras with a large front lens. Sometimes even works with 24mm cameras. For the RX100 both lenses work very well i use the 28AD with dome for stills and the 28LD for video. I don't use the m67 mount for wide it makes it impossible to remove the lens in water
Found the answer the hard way: on the Meikon UWL-100 28AD + M67-ADF vignettes. UWL-H100 doesn't.
Anybody interested in a new Inon UWL-100 28AD for $295 + shipping ?