Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Sea and Sea VF 180 1.2

Started by Beachboy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Sea and Sea VF 180 1.2

3 posts
  1. VF180 1.2x

    (Product No.46112)
    Straight prism viewfinder compatible with both the RDX and MDX series housings. Can be attached to the housing by replacing the original viewfinder. The magnification ratio is 1.2x without sacrificing the field of view. As the VF180 1.2x is straight finder, you can compose your images as if you are looking directly through the camera’s viewfinder. Its 8 element 6 group optical lenses reproduce natural colors. The viewfinder is filled with nitrogen gas to prevent condensation and fogging. The eyepiece guard helps provide a clear view as it does not allow light to enter the viewfinder.

    * An accessory tool is required for attaching the viewfinder to the housing

    This view finder has never been used. It has never been attached to a housing. I bought it and then decided I didn't want to use a view finder. I would like to get $800.00 for it.

     

    post-36292-0-97667600-1413721406_thumb.jpg

  2. In that this item has not sold and I am not using it, I will accept any reasonable offer.

  3. others are selling it for 365 usd

     

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.