Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

I am looking for an EPL05 flat port and 60mm or 75mm lens

Started by lisacollins799 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

I am looking for an EPL05 flat port and 60mm or 75mm lens

4 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I am looking for an Olympus EPL05 flat port and macro lens - either 60mm or 75mm, for the EPL-3. If anyone has these for sale, I would be very interested.

     

    Lisa :)

  2. Lisa

    I believe the 60mm Macro will not fit behind the standard port on the Olympus EPL05.

    I think you need one of the flat ports from the other Olympus housings.

  3. Hi,

     

    Thanks so much for the reply. Do you know which flat port from which housing, please?

  4. Lisa.

    I think all of the early ports are suitable. for example PT-EP01, PT-EP03,

    Best to speak to an expert, maybe you would be better off with a Nauticam housing?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.