Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Diopter Adapter

Started by vjey ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Diopter Adapter

3 posts
  1. Hi Thanks for the link. I am looking for a mount for my Olympus PT-EP08 and they have one. I bought a second hand Olympus mount but it looks like it will fall off at the first opportunity.

     

    My thoughts are, these are just a mechanical device with no electronics or lens to add complexity. The worst that could happen is to strip the thread.

  2. Hi, I was looking for a diopter flip adapter. All adapters from ReefPhoto and Backscatter has a price around $200 and $300, than I found this one http://www.divervision.com/deeproof/deeproof-m67-mount-base-90-for-90mm-flat-ports-RM67-90P.html?page=3

    Now I want to know if anyone here already tried this.

     

    Thanks.

     

    Luiz Felipe

     

    Hi Luiz

    I have just ordered this flip adapter from Divervision, especially based on the great reviews the company has.

    Hopefully it should arrive within 10 days and I can give you some feedback if you haven't already bought and tried one.

    For $101 including shipping to South Africa it was half the price of a Subsee adapter available here, it looks a lot better too.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.