Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Float arms.

Started by Arnie ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Float arms.

3 posts
  1. Hi to everybody.

     

    I am looking to buy floating arms for NAUTICAM NA-7D, 8.5 dome port wt 16-35 lens. 2 strobes

    I need to order it on line so not fancy to waste a money for returning by post.

     

    Anybody using similar setting g and can give advice.

     

    Thanx a lot.

  2. I am using Naticams 60x200mm fibre float arms with positive buoyancy of 235g each. I can recommend these. They also have those 250mm lengths with a lift of 350 grams.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

  3. I am currently using 13 jumbo stix floats on ulcs arms on my Subal D800E with two inon Z240 and macro port and it is a bit negative.

     

    I saw the Nauticam carbon flotation arms at DEMA and would like to switch over, they look really cool. Which four arms, 60 x 200, 60 x 250 or 60 x 300, should I use?

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.