Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Back from Fiji!

Started by james ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Back from Fiji!

2 posts
  1. Back from Fiji!

    Hi Gang,

     

    Eric and I got back from Fiji yesterday. We had some GREAT diving, awesome weather, and we met some realy cool people on our trip.

     

    Of course, if you haven't checked the Wetpixel feature about the trip, it's a must-read. Eric has also posted his trip journal on his website which is a great piece about the trip.

     

    I haven't gotten any of my photos posted yet, except for the ones on the Shootout feature pages, but I promise more are coming.

     

    It was great to meet wetpixel members on the trip face to face after talking to so many people over email and the forums this year. I can't wait for the next one! Unfortunately, Eric and I were busy a lot of the time (Eric much more than I) so we didn't get as much time to just hang out w/ everyone, but that's life...:-/

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. It's not against the rules to upload such a message without at list a sample shot? :wink:

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.