Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nexus D300 housing, ports, arms, strobes

Started by pxguru ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nexus D300 housing, ports, arms, strobes

15 posts
  1. I am selling a complete Nexus D300 setup, including travel hardcase. 4 years reasonable use. Flood-free. Housing has been serviced by Nexus Japan in the past year.

     

    Includes:

     

    Nexus D300 housing

    MP60-6 port with 10mm and 40 mm extensions

    MP60 fisheye port

    2x Sea&Sea YS110a strobes, complete with both cables and fibre optic connectors

    2x Ultralight arms with floats

    2x ultralight buoyancy arms

    10x arm clamps (8x 2 way and 2x 3-way)

    Pelican-type Hardcase fits all above.

    Total weight of all above: approx 18kg

     

    Asking USD 2,700 ex-delivery. Can bring to UK in December if that helps anyone to keep shipping costs down.

     

    Also available to add to the package above:

    Subsee +5 and +10 adapters USD 120 each

    FIX LED500DX light USD175

    Nikon D300 body, incl 2x batteries and charger USD 325

     

    I am looking to sell everything together and will wait before offering individual items for sale

     

    Can provide pictures and answer questions as required.

    Thanks

    Steve

    post-20305-0-39027200-1415505992_thumb.jpeg

    post-20305-0-22291900-1415506020_thumb.jpeg

    post-20305-0-92246000-1415506040_thumb.jpeg

    post-20305-0-42839200-1415506067_thumb.jpeg

    Edited by pxguru
  2. 2x Sea&Sea YS110a strobes, complete with both cables and fibre optic connectors
    2x Ultralight arms with floats

     

    2x ultralight buoyancy arms
    How much about those things above?
  3. Hi,
    if you split, have interest in the Subsee +5 lens.
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  4. Note - will be willing to split some items/sell individually.

     

    Steve

  5.  

    2x Sea&Sea YS110a strobes, complete with both cables and fibre optic connectors
    2x Ultralight arms with floats

     

    2x ultralight buoyancy arms
    How much about those things above?

     

    Have sent message to your inbox. Let me know pls.

  6. Bump

  7. hi mate i will take the subsea plus 10 please. will pm you

  8. Subsee +5 and Subsee +10 both sold.

  9. The system is still available - now with a 10% Chinese New Year discount (at least for the next few weeks) if anyone is interested.

     

    I will be travelling back to the UK and onto the US for business end-March, so can hand carry to Europe/US and ship from there if that saves anyone some shipping costs.

     

    Please message if you have questions.

  10. Bump...

  11. Willing to negotiate a fair price for this...

  12. What is left?

  13. Scubapig - the strobes and arms were sold a while ago.

     

    Still available : housing/ports/port adapter

  14. ****SPECIAL OFFER***** GBP1,000 / approx USD 1,500

     

    In order to help a fellow enthusiast migrate to a DSLR setup, I'm willing to part with the entire setup listed here since I have retired from diving:

     

    Nexus D300 housing

    MP60-6 port with 10mm and 40 mm extensions

    MP60 fisheye port

    10x arm clamps (8x 2 way and 2x 3-way)

    Pelican-type Hardcase fits all above.

    Asking USD 1,200 ex-delivery. Can hand carry to many Asian locations or occasionally UK when I return to see family (I travel a lot for work) or can arrange shipping from Malaysia.

    Also available to add to the package above:

    FIX LED500DX light USD100

    Nikon D300 body, incl 2x batteries and charger USD 200

  15. ****SPECIAL OFFER***** GBP1,000 / approx USD 1,500

     

    In order to help a fellow enthusiast migrate to a DSLR setup, I'm willing to part with the entire setup listed here since I have retired from diving:

     

    Nexus D300 housing

    MP60-6 port with 10mm and 40 mm extensions

    MP60 fisheye port

    10x arm clamps (8x 2 way and 2x 3-way)

    Pelican-type Hardcase fits all above.

    Asking USD 1,200 ex-delivery. Can hand carry to many Asian locations or occasionally UK when I return to see family (I travel a lot for work) or can arrange shipping from Malaysia.

    Also available to add to the package above:

    FIX LED500DX light USD100

    Nikon D300 body, incl 2x batteries and charger USD 200

    Please not there is a typo...Asking USD1,500 ex-delivery and NOT 1,200 as stated. Sorry for any confusion.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.