Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

sony rx 100 II recsea Cws rx100 II

Started by alessio ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

sony rx 100 II recsea Cws rx100 II

5 posts
  1. Hi guys,

     

    I own a sony rx 100 II and the recsea CWS RX100 II.

     

    I'd like to use wide angle lens and macro lens just to use the flexibility of putting on or remove the lens undewater.

     

    The housing is coming with m67 mouth so because I like Inon I'd like to buy the inon UWL-100 28AD+ DOME LENS UNIT II and macro lens UCL-165AD.

     

    I found on the recsea site that the sell and adapter to use the inon ad lens on m67 screw and the model is this one M67-28LD Adapter

    AD-M67/28LD Direct To Port

     

    HERE IS THE QUESTION...

     

    ALL this things attacked with the adapter m67-inon ad, is going to produce some vignetting, a lot of vignetting or nothing at all????

     

    Please help me before purchasing and spend a lots of money...

     

    Thanks

     

    Alessio Simoncini

     

    (moved from the big one MDX-D300 to the small one Sony rx100 II)

  2. I own the recsea ALU housing for mkii. Have not seen a CWS one yet.

    Here is my POV with the ALU recsea housing.

     

    I have no problem with the uwl-h100. And the UCL 165. No vignetting at all. I guess base on that., it should not have a problem. But note on my ALU housing type.

     

    Probably can write to recsea and ask.

     

    I do have a friend bring a CWS for mkiii in soon. So I will take a look

  3. Thanks for the answer...

     

    I'm hoping im some other news from others divers too.

     

    Thanks again

  4. Thanks for the answer...

     

    I'm hoping im some other news from others divers too.

     

    Thanks again

    Hey! I saw the CWS recsea housing for a mk3. Tried a type 4 h100 lens in it. No vignetting. A type 2 will have a little vignetting... But much negligible...

    Not LD.. But using their adapter

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.