Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Metering for OMD-10

Started by ml3456 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Metering for OMD-10

2 posts
  1. What metering are people using of the OMD series of cameras? I bought a OMD E-M10, and many photos seemed a little blue using two YS-01 strobes. I think the camera is picking up enough light and underexposing. I have been using center weighted average. Should I be using digital ESP?

    Thanks for your advice.

    ML

     

  2. Hi ML,

     

    What exposure mode do you use (P/A/M)? Do you use your strobes in TTL mode or manual? What lens? Maybe you can post an example?

     

    If you use A with TTL the exposure is correct without strobes, and the strobes will submit only very little light - your pics are blueish.

     

    If you are too far away from your subjects, the "warm" colours are filtered - your pics are blueish.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.