According to the Nexus ad in Skin Diver, they list Canon D30 and D60 housings. Nothing on their website yet and I couldn't get hold of Marine Camera to confirm. Anyone else heard about this?
Bill
Read-only discussion
According to the Nexus ad in Skin Diver, they list Canon D30 and D60 housings. Nothing on their website yet and I couldn't get hold of Marine Camera to confirm. Anyone else heard about this?
Bill
According to Tom at Marine Camera, the housing is in development and he'll know more in October . . .
Mike
I talked with someone from Sea & Sea today. They said they are working on a housing for the D60, but it won't be available until first part of 2003.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.