Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Lumix LX5 and Ikelite Housing

Started by Jackhouse ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Lumix LX5 and Ikelite Housing

7 posts
  1. Hello, I am selling my Lumix LX5 and Ikelite housing for LX5 or Leica D-LUX 5.



    I have had this housing for 2 years and have used it on only 4 dives (The SS Yongala wreck in Townsville, Australia) and around 20-30 times for snorkelling. The camera is in good condition, with a few minor scratches (as seen in the photos). The housing has a few minor scratches on the front (where I had the flash diffuser- seen in photos). The housing has never flooded and the O ring is in perfect condition. Has been washed in a fresh water rinse tank after every dive/snorkel. This camera and housing really do take amazing photos! I am hooked and am looking to upgrade to a DSLR system.



    I am looking for $400 for the camera and housing but will look at all reasonable offers.



    I am in Melbourne, Australia. Local pickup is welcomed but I am also happy to post internationally if needed.



    Feel free to shoot through a question or an offer.



    Cheers,


    Jack

    post-46256-0-93615500-1417135255_thumb.jpg

    post-46256-0-99436600-1417135258_thumb.jpg

    post-46256-0-32996100-1417135262_thumb.jpg

    post-46256-0-90895700-1417135265_thumb.jpg

    post-46256-0-56198900-1417135269_thumb.jpg

    post-46256-0-85530300-1417135272_thumb.jpg

    post-46256-0-06441900-1417135276_thumb.jpg

    post-46256-0-09064100-1417135279_thumb.jpg

    post-46256-0-27546100-1417135283_thumb.jpg

    post-46256-0-69957600-1417135287_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Jackhouse
  2. Happy with $250 for camera and housing

    Edited by Jackhouse
  3. Shipping to USA 92203?

    Thanks

  4. I'll check it out at the post office today and let you know. Cheers

  5. Around $60 for tracked postage to California. Shoot me a PM if you are keen.

     

    Cheers,

    Jack

  6. Looking for $250

  7. Hi,

     

    Did you end up selling your LX5 and housing. If not, I am very interested.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Steve

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.