Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

67mm thread ikelite 5508.45 port

Started by punxzilla ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

67mm thread ikelite 5508.45 port

3 posts
  1. About a year ago I upgraded to an slr for underwater. I have some old Inon Ucl-165m67 screw on macro wet lens' that i used with a compact camera. I was wondering a) is it worth using these with my 100mm canon macro lens. B) if it is worth it, how do I attach them to the 5508.45 port? I also have the modula ports that will fit the 100mm (cant remember the model numbers) that am using for the 60mm macro lens if that is easier to attach to.

     

    Thanks

  2. You need to get a adapter to make that work. The bad thing is the modular port needs a different adapter than the 5508.45 port. You can find some here https://reefnet.ca/products/subsee/

     

    Edited by blibecap
  3. Thanks for the quick reply! Had a look at tthat site and found the adaptor.. $230 just for the adaptor seems pretty expensive.. does anyone know of cheaper options and has anyone used the inon ucl165 on a dslr... I can only really find examples from compacts. I will spend the money if it's worth it but am a bit worried to spend 230 on an adaptor and then find out the wet lens is no good

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.