Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

NE Indiana underwater photographers / videographers

Started by decostanza ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

NE Indiana underwater photographers / videographers

3 posts
  1. I thought I would put a quick post out to see how many folks on this forum live in or close to NE Indiana? There is a BIG announcement being made by a local dive shop that will have some really neat opportunities for "shooters" in the area.

     

    If there are many I will provide further information next week of the 15th.

     

    Don

  2. Since there have been a number of views to this, here is some info. In full disclosure and to not violate any forum rules about such a post(?), I am affiliated with the shop I mention. Deep Blue Divers just acquired a building that has two 31'dia x 25'deep pools. Many of us that are local shooters see this as a great opportunity to hone the underwater photography skill set. If you are passing through the area, or would like to utilize the facility for a photo shoot, give the shop a call. You can also PM me here as well. While there is a lot of work going in to this, it probably won't be ready for the general public for a month or so. Just thought I'd let some of the folks here know before it hits the main-stream.

    Don

    Edited by decostanza
  3. That's pretty cool. I'd love to have a facility like that near me.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.