This is for a used limited edition underwater housing for the Nokia Lumia 1020. This housing was created specifically for project Mission 31 (Mission-31.com) and only a limited number were made. The project sponsor, Nokia, commissioned Watershot to make a custom underwater housing for the Nokia Lumia 1020. These housings were never available commercially and therefore are rare to come by. This housing in particular was used by Aquanauts on the project to capture behind the scenes still and video images.
- 19Posts
- 19Replies
Read-only discussion
Watershot for Nokia Lumia 1020
-
If you want to utilize the 42MP camera in the Nokia Lumia 1020 in an underwater setting this is really the only way to do it!Asking $175 for the housing. I also have an AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 if you need the camera to go with it. $300 for both.
-
hi,
is everything working well with the housing or are there any known problems?
if everything is well, how do we proceed with payments?
lr
-
Thank you for the questions.
The housing is in perfect working condition. Since it was custom made it does not come with a manual but I am happy to make you a video that shows how to install your Nokia and use the housing. It has only two buttons and is simple to operate. With those buttons you are able to shoot video and stills.
Payment is through Paypal. If you want to purchase the housing send me you Paypal email address and I will send you an invoice.
M
-
sold ???
-
Please check your personal message inbox, I sent you the purchase details.
thanks
-
here is my email, lruhupatty@yahoo.com.au
-
here is my email, lruhupatty@yahoo.com.au
emailed you with details and set up video
-
sold
-
Did you sell the case, it is still available?
M.
-
I do have another housing that I was keeping for myself. However I haven't used it in a while so I am willing to part with it. I also have a Nokia Lumia 1020. If you are interested I can make a package deal. Let me know.
-
Is this still available? Thanks!
-
I do have another housing that I was keeping for myself. However I haven't used it in a while so I am willing to part with it. I also have a Nokia Lumia 1020. If you are interested I can make a package deal. Let me know.
Hi, do you still have one of these housing for the 1020? I'm very interested, if so we may arrange a deal! Let me know and thanks in advance!
-
If you still have this housing, I will buy it right away.
my email is:
jeffbrewer99@gmail.com
-
Hi Triggerfish,
Is this package still available? I'm interested...
-
manfishmatt,
Hi my name is Michael, do you know of anyone else who has the watershot Nokia lumia 1020 case, that may be able or willing to sale their's?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using Tapatalk
-
Hi my name is miguel. Anyone else want to sell the watershot nokia lumia 1020 case? Send me details. Thanks!
-
I do have one housing left that I was holding onto for nostalgia, however if someone is still interested I can part with it for the right price. Let me know.
-
Hi, My email id is shivamkhanna10@gmail.com. I need this case. Please make the quote.
-
Hi matt, is the casing still available? Please send me the details thanks